Artists it is time to apply for Art in Lyddington 2015 exhibition. This year there are £750 worth of prizes available.
Art in Lyddington 2015
Raising funds for St. Andrew’s Church, other charities and AiL equipment funds.
Friday 30 October, Saturday 31 October & Sunday 1 November 10a.m. – 5 p.m.
Preview: Thursday 29th October from 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
7:00 p.m. Opened by the High Sheriff of Rutland, Andrew Brown
Art in Lyddington is one of Rutland's largest fine art exhibition and is sponsored by Great Art and supported by Artists Info. There are prizes of £100 of Great Art materials in the following categories:
2D Oil and water colour, pastels, handmade prints
· 2D Mixed media
· 3D Sculpture
· Wood (new prize)
· 3D Ceramics
· People's Choice
Judges Choice (new prize); One year free gallery listing on Artists Info Global Art Directory
Pat Bealby Memorial Prize; £50 cash
- All work must be original, completed in the last 2 years and for sale.
- High quality presentation and finish is essential.
- Canvases need to be well finished; either by a neat/or painted white edge, the picture painted round the edge or framed
- Framed work needs to be be quite light.
- Artists should insure their work as Art in Lyddington accepts no responsibility for any damage.
- Commission fees have been reduced to only 10% of your sale price. Our canny buyers look for good quality work at a reasonable price.
- Exhibition spaces are limited. There is no selection process but the committee reserves the right to refuse work they deem unsuitable for this exhibition. Their decisions are final.
- Artists receive a complimentary ticket for the preview.
- Competition winners receive one free entry to the 2015 exhibition.
Email [email protected] for an application form. Applications must be returned with jpegs of the work. Hanging fees are detailed on the application form.
Jpegs and your name may be used for publicity on twitter and facebook unless you specify not. All publicised photos are watermarked.
Your space will be confirmed by email and secured by your payment.
Entries will be judged by galley owners and their decision will final and announced during the preview evening and prizes presented by Rutland's High Sheriff.
Please ensure you can be there!
The viewing public’s vote will close at 2 p.m. on the final day of the exhibition. Winning artist will be informed by email or phone.